FENDER - Fuzz-wah Pedal 0234500003 effetto a pedale per chitarra elettrica
input impedance: 1mohm
nominal input level: –20dbv
output impedance: fuzz —> wah = 1kohm; wah —> fuzz = 50kohm
nominal output level: –20dbv
power requirements: 9vdc (center pin = negative); 10ma minimum
• wah control—tilt the pedal back and forth.
• fuzz control—rotate the pedal left and right.
• effects order—switches the order of the effects in the signal path to provide two distinct sounds. experiment!
• fuzz volume—adjusts the volume level of the fuzz effect so that you can match the volume level of your guitar when fuzz is turned off. also try setting it for a fuzz effect volume boost!
• fuzz switch—turns the fuzz effect on-off.
• wah—turns the wah effect on-off.
• input jack—plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here. un-plug the input plug from this jack to turn off the device and save power (very important) when not in use.
• output jack—connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).
• 9v battery—open the battery compartment on the bottom of the unit by removing the thumb screw. use alkaline batteries.
• dc input jack—plug in a ac- 9v dc adaptor (not included, see specifications) into this jack to eliminate the need for batteries.